Adamant Creeper Powder - Bone Care, Immune Booster, Mensural Care, Skin Care, Diabetes, and Weight Loss
Adamant Creeper is a common plant of the grape family. Adamant Creeper has vitamins, minerals, triterpenoids, and carotenoids, components that give it a variety of health benefits. Adamant Creeper extracts can also be found in some bodybuilding supplements, where it is considered an alternative to steroids due to their purported anabolic effects.
Adamant Creeper Powder
Adamant Creeper has been used as a medicinal plant since antiquity. In Siddha medicine, Adamant Creeper is considered a tonic and analgesic and in Ayurvedic classical medicine it is believed to help in healing broken bones, thus its named “Asthisamharaka” (prevents the destruction of bones). The Assamese people and the Garo tribe of Meghalaya and Bangladesh have used Adamant Creeper for bone fracture.
Benefits of Adamant Creeper Powder
- Adamant Creeper helps to reduce joint pain and relieve symptoms of arthritis, a condition characterized by swollen, stiff joints. Adamant Creeper contains a rich source of calcium ions and is known to accelerate healing of fracture and increase the bone strength.
- Adamant Creeper contains ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) which helps the body get an extra defensive shield against pathogens and foreign substances in the body, as well as additional antioxidant protection.
- Adamant Creeper is able to relieve menstrual cramping, bloating, mood swings and hormonal imbalances.
- Adamant Creeper can help to reduce swelling and irritation throughout the body and also treat or lessen the symptoms of hemorrhoids.
- Adamant Creeper has the ability to lower blood sugar levels in the body.
- Adamant Creeper can help burn fat, reduce appetite, and increase lean muscle mass.
சித்தா – Siddha Properties
இனிப்பு - Inippu (Sweet), கார்ப்பு - Karppu (Hot)
மென்மை - Menmai (Softness), வறட்சி - Varatchi (Dryness)
வெப்பவீரியம் - Veppaveeriyam (Heating Effect)
இனிப்பு - Inippu (Sweet) and உவர்ப்பு - Uppu (Salt) may be converted to இனிப்பு - Inippu(Sweet)
आयुर्वेद – Ayurvedic Properties
मधुर - Madhura (Sweet), कटु - Katu (Hot)
लघु - Laghu (Light), रूक्ष - Ruksha (Dry)
उष्ण - Ushna (Hot)
मधुर - Madhura (Sweet) Vipaka