About Arjuna Bark
Arjuna Bark Powder - Cardiac Care, Antioxidants, Digestive Care, Cold & Cough, Urinary Tract Infection, and Ulcer Care
Arjuna Bark Powder – Saint Agastiyar presented Arjuna Bark Powder to Siddha through his prose Gunavakatam, and Vagbhata introduced it to Ayurveda as a cure for heart illness. Due to its cardioprotective and cardio-strengthening characteristics, Arjuna (also known as Arjun Tree and Botanically, Terminalia arjuna) is mostly used for heart ailments. It strengthens cardiac muscle (heart muscle) and normalises (mostly lowers) heart rate.
Arjuna Bark Powder
Arjuna Bark Powder is high in minerals, which aid in the prevention of bone loss (osteoporosis) and the improvement of bone mineral density. Arjuna Bark Powder possesses ulcer-protecting properties and is used to treat ulcers, particularly peptic ulcers. Arjuna Bark Powder is used to treat bleeding problems because it stops bleeding.
Arjuna Bark Powder helps with polyuria and frequent urination by reducing the frequency of urine. Arjuna Bark Powder has astringent properties, making it useful for treating leucorrhea. Arjuna Bark Powder contains anti-hypertensive effects and can help lower blood pressure.
Benefits of Arjuna Bark Powder
- Arjuna Bark Powder helps to treat chest pain (Angina). Arjuna is helpful to reduce the chest pain by lowering the level of cortisol(Stress Hormone). Arjuna increases HDL levels and reduces blood pressure with stable angina.
- Arjuna Bark Powder contains antioxidant property which protects the heart muscles and blood vessels against damage caused by free radicals. Arjuna Bark also helps to dilute the blood vessels and improves blood flow.
- Arjuna Bark Powder has antimicrobial and astringent properties that controls the intestinal infection caused by microorganisms. Arjuna regulates the gut motility and prevents excessive loss of water and electrolytes from the body.
- Arjuna Bark Powder is useful to treat lung problems like infection, cough,asthma and bronchitis. Arjuna helps to remove mucus from the body.
- Arjuna Bark Powder helps to reduce pain during urination and increases the urine flow. Arjuna also reduces burning sensation and gives a cooling effect while urinating.
- Arjuna Bark Powder is used for washing wounds and skin ulcers. Arjuna kills microbes, strains of bacteria and promotes wound healing.
சித்தா – Siddha Properties
துவர்ப்பு - Tuvarppu (Acrid/Astringent)
வறட்சி - Varatchi (Dryness)
குளிர்ச்சிவீரியம் - Kulirchiveeriyam (Cooling Effect)
கைப்பு/கசப்பு - Kaippu/Kasappu (Bitter), கார்ப்பு - Karppu (Hot), and துவர்ப்பு - Tuvarppu (Acrid/Astringent) may be converted to கார்ப்பு - Karppu (Hot)
आयुर्वेद – Ayurvedic Properties
कषाय - Kasaya (Astringent)
रूक्ष - Ruksha (Dry)
शीत - Shita (Cold)
कटु - Katu (Hot) Vipaka