Bhringaraja Powder - Liver Care, Antioxidants, Hair Care, Skin Care, Cold & Cough, Memory Booster, Immune Booster, Stress Relief, and Cardiac Care
Bhringaraja Powder – Bhringraj plant has four different species with different coloured blooms. The white and yellow kinds are the most commonly utilised in Ayurveda. Bhringaraj contains various bioactive glycosides, including as eclalbasaponin I and eclalbasaponin II, which are responsible for its significant health benefits.
Bhringaraja, also known as the ‘Bhringraj or False Daisy,’ is a sunflower that thrives in humid environments such as Thailand, India, and Brazil. It benefits the body in a variety of ways in addition to hair. Bhringraj is beneficial to the skin and also aids in the treatment of respiratory issues. For millennia, Bhringraja has been utilised in India as an efficient home cure.
Bhringraj Powder is used for liver and spleen enlargement, indigestion, gastrointestinal disorders, and haemorrhoids, among other things. It also helps to develop hair. Eclipta prostrata or Eclipta alba are the scientific names for Bhringaraja.
Bhringraj Powder is used to treat respiratory problems such as bronchitis and asthma. These conditions are caused by inflammation in the airways, which transport air to and from the lungs. Wheezing, coughing, and shortness of breath are symptoms of this inflammation. Bhringraj Powder’s anti-inflammatory qualities aid in the relief of certain respiratory issues.
Benefits of Bhringaraja Powder
- Bhringaraja Powder acts as hepatoprotective and stimulates regeneration of hepatic cells. Bhringaraja Powder helps in treatment of Jaundice. Bhringaraja Powder protects the liver against alcohol toxicity.
- Antioxidants present in Bhringaraja Powder lowers the toxic load on the liver and thus improve its overall functioning.
- Bhringaraja Powder promotes hair growth, prevents graying of hair and makes hair lustrous. Bhringaraja Powder treats dandruff and dry scalp & also prevents hair fall.
- Bhringaraja Powder is good for skin. Bhringraj helps in soothing inflamed skin.
- Bhringaraja Powder is effective in treating cough, headache and lung infections.
- Bhringaraja Powder improves Alzheimer’s related memory loss.
- Bhringraj improves immunity.
- Bhringaraja Powder promotes relaxation and sleep.
- Bhringaraja Powder is good for heart health.
சித்தா – Siddha Properties
आयुर्वेद – Ayurvedic Properties
कटु - Katu (Hot), तिक्त - Tikta (Bitter)
तीक्ष्ण - Tikshna (Sharp), रूक्ष - Ruksha (Dry)
उष्ण - Ushna (Hot)
कटु - Katu (Hot) Vipaka