Bhumi Amla Powder - Liver Care, Renal Care, Eye Care, Diabetes, Stomach Care, Ulcer Care, Mensural Care, Anemia, and Skin Care
Bhumi Amla might also reduce the risk of kidney stone formation due to its diuretic property. It does so by promoting the removal of salts (mainly oxalate crystals) that are responsible for the formation of kidney stones.
Bhumi Amla is considered good for indigestion and acidity due to its pitta balancing property. It might also be beneficial for diabetics as it helps manage blood sugar levels due to its tikta (bitter) property.
Bhumi Amla Powder
Phyllanthus niruri (Bhumi Amla) is a widespread tropical plant commonly found in coastal areas, known by the common names gale of the wind, stonebreaker or seed-under-leaf. It grows 50–70 cm (20–28 in) tall and bears ascending herbaceous branches. The bark is smooth and light green. It bears numerous pale green flowers which are often flushed with red. The fruits are tiny, smooth capsules containing seeds.
Benefits of Bhumi Amla Powder
- Bhumi Amla for Jaundice, Hepatitis and liver health. It is useful in maintaining Liver health and treating disorders of Liver.
- Bhumi Amla provides relief from Kidney stones and other kidney ailments. This plant is commonly called as the stone breaker. It is known to tone, restore, and detoxify kidneys, thereby restoring its health..
- Bhumi Amla is good for treating eye problems due to Malfunctioning liver.
- Improving liver health, it is known for its ability to control blood glucose levels. Its bitter, diuretic, anti-inflammatory and hepatoprotective properties help maintain liver health and provide relief from diabetic conditions.
- Bhumi Amla is popular for restoring Pitta balance and hence is a good choice for getting relief from acidity. Helps to get relief from hiccups.
- Bhumi Amla helps to prevent ulcers by reducing gastric acid production as well as protecting the stomach lining against damage caused by excessive gastric acid.
- Bhumi Amla is beneficial in bleeding disorders like heavy periods (menorrhagia) and relieves the symptoms of leucorrhea
- Bhumi Amla is very effective for anemic patients.
- Bhumi Amla is beneficial for all types of skin diseases.
சித்தா – Siddha Properties
இனிப்பு - Inippu (Sweet), புளிப்பு - Pulippu (Sour), கைப்பு, கசப்பு - Kaippu, Kasappu (Bitter), துவர்ப்பு - Tuvarppu (Acrid/Astringent)
மென்மை - Menmai (Softness), வறட்சி - Varatchi (Dryness)
வெப்பவீரியம் - Veppaveeriyam (Heating Effect)
இனிப்பு - Inippu (Sweet) and உவர்ப்பு - Uppu (Salt) may be converted to இனிப்பு - Inippu(Sweet)
आयुर्वेद – Ayurvedic Properties
मधुर - Madhura (Sweet), तिक्त - Tikta (Bitter), कषाय - Kasaya (Astringent)
लघु - Laghu (Light), रूक्ष - Ruksha (Dry)
शीत - Shita (Cold)
मधुर - Madhura (Sweet) Vipaka