About Curry Leaves
Curry Leaves Powder - Anemia, Hair Care, Diabetes, Liver Care, Cholesterol, Digestive Care, Antioxidants, Eye Care, Stress Relief, and Weight Loss
Curry leaves are loaded with various antioxidant properties and are very beneficial for treating diarrhea, gastrointestinal problems like indigestion, acidity, stomach ulcers, dysentery, diabetes, and high cholesterol. Curry leaves are highly aromatic and have a unique flavor with notes of citrus.
Curry Leaves Powder
Curry Leaves are commonly added to dishes to bring about a robust, rich flavor and popularly used in cooking curries, and other traditional Indian recipes. Adding Curry Leaves to your diet may help reduce some of these risk factors. Curry Leaves are not only highly flavorful but also packed with beneficial plant compounds that can benefit your health in many ways.
Benefits of Curry Leaves Powder
- Curry leaves are rich in iron and also helps in absorbing iron in the body. It naturally helps in treating Anemia.
- Curry leaves are very effective in treating damaged hair, adding bounce to limp hair, strengthening the shaft of thin hair, hair fall and dandruff.
- Curry leaves lower the blood sugar levels by affecting the insulin activity. It can be helpful for people suffering from diabetes.
- Curry leaves help in curing liver damages due to alcohol.
- Curry leaves increases the amount of good cholesterol and protects you from heart disease and atherosclerosis.
- Curry leaves are known to be carminative in nature. It is highly effective against indigestion by increasing digestive secretions and relieves nausea, morning sickness and vomiting.
- Curry leaves prevent the oxidation of cholesterol as it is packed with antioxidants.
- Curry leaves are believed to have a beneficial effect on eyesight. Curry leaves are rich in Vitamin A and they prevent early onset of cataract.
- Curry leaves can help in reducing stress effectively.
- Curry leaves can aid weight loss.
சித்தா – Siddha Properties
இனிப்பு - Inippu (Sweet), கைப்பு, கசப்பு - Kaippu, Kasappu (Bitter), துவர்ப்பு - Tuvarppu (Acrid/Astringent)
நெய்ப்பு - Neippu (Wetness), மென்மை - Menmai (Softness)
குளிர்ச்சிவீரியம் - Kulirchiveeriyam (Cooling Effect)
கைப்பு/கசப்பு - Kaippu/Kasappu (Bitter), கார்ப்பு - Karppu (Hot), and துவர்ப்பு - Tuvarppu (Acrid/Astringent) may be converted to கார்ப்பு - Karppu (Hot)
आयुर्वेद – Ayurvedic Properties
मधुर - Madhura (Sweet), तिक्त - Tikta (Bitter), कषाय - Kasaya (Astringent)
लघु - Laghu (Light), स्निग्ध - Snigdha (Oily)
शीत - Shita (Cold)
कटु - Katu (Hot) Vipaka