About Hibiscus Flower
Hibiscus Flower Powder - Antioxidants, Immune Booster, Hair Care, Blood Pressure, Cholesterol, Liver Care, Weight Loss, and Cancer
Hibiscus flowers come in many colors. They can be red, yellow, white, or peach-colored, and can be as big as 6 inches wide. The most popular variety is Hibiscus sabdariffa. The red flowers of this variety are most commonly cultivated for medical purposes and are available as dietary supplements.
Dried hibiscus is edible, and it is often a delicacy in Mexico. It can also be candied and used as a garnish, usually for desserts.
Hibiscus Flower Powder
Hibiscus plants are known for their large, colorful flowers. These blossoms can make a decorative addition to a home or garden, but they also have medicinal uses. Hibiscus can be made into teas and liquid extracts that can help treat a variety of conditions.
Benefits of Hibiscus Flower Powder
- Hibiscus is rich in antioxidants which helps to prevent damage and disease caused by the buildup of free radicals and energy levels naturally go up.
- Hibiscus helps to boost the level of immunity in the body.
- Hibiscus is useful for hair growth.
- Hibiscus may lower both systolic and diastolic blood pressure.
- Hibiscus may reduce blood cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Hibiscus helps in liver health by increasing drug-detoxifying enzymes and reducing liver damage and fatty liver.
- Hibiscus is used for weight loss and protects against obesity.
- Hibiscus reduces the growth and spread of plasma, mouth, prostate and stomach cancer cells.
சித்தா – Siddha Properties
இனிப்பு - Inippu (Sweet), துவர்ப்பு - Tuvarppu (Acrid/Astringent)
மென்மை - Menmai (Softness), வறட்சி - Varatchi (Dryness)
குளிர்ச்சிவீரியம் - Kulirchiveeriyam (Cooling Effect)
கைப்பு/கசப்பு - Kaippu/Kasappu (Bitter), கார்ப்பு - Karppu (Hot), and துவர்ப்பு - Tuvarppu (Acrid/Astringent) may be converted to கார்ப்பு - Karppu (Hot)
आयुर्वेद – Ayurvedic Properties
मधुर - Madhura (Sweet), तिक्त - Tikta (Bitter), कषाय - Kasaya (Astringent)
लघु - Laghu (Light), स्निग्ध - Snigdha (Oily)
शीत - Shita (Cold)
कटु - Katu (Hot) Vipaka