About Moringa Leaves
Moringa Leaves Powder - Anemia, Bone Care, Diabetes, Cardiac Care, Antioxidants, Liver Care, Digestive Care, and Weight Loss
Moringa Leaves Powder is high in antioxidants, which protect cells from harm and may help to strengthen your immune system. Some data suggests that antioxidants can help lower blood pressure and reduce fat levels in the blood and body. Moringa Leaves Powder is antiseptic and can be used to treat a variety of bacterial illnesses. They’re also good for wound healing, since they speed up the healing of bruises, small wounds, and burns by reducing clotting time.
Moringa Leaves Powder
Moringa Leaves Powder are rich in vitamins A, C, B1 (thiamin), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B6, and Folate. Moringa Leaves Powder are also rich in magnesium, iron, calcium, phosphorus, and zinc.
One cup of Moringa Leaves contains 2 grammes of protein, 8% of the RDA for magnesium, 19% of the RDA for Vitamin B6, 11% of the RDA for Iron, 11% of the RDA for Riboflavin, and 11% of the RDA for Vitamin A. (9 percent of the RDA).
Amino acids, the building blocks of proteins, are abundant in Moringa Leaves Powder. Moringa Leaves Powder include 18 different types of amino acids, each of which contributes significantly to our overall health.
Moringa Leaves Powder was traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to help nursing women produce more milk. Moringa Leaves Powder is beneficial to both the mother and the baby’s health since it is high in protein, key vitamins, and necessary elements.
Moringa Leaves Powder improves the health and look of skin and hair by providing an abundance of antioxidants and minerals. Moringa Leaves Powder is a natural cleaner that aids in the detoxification of the body. This keeps the body healthy and boosts immunity to many illnesses. Moringa Leaves Powder also boosts the body’s energy levels.
Benefits of Moringa Leaves Powder
- Moringa Leaves Powder are rich in iron and other essential nutrients necessary for iron metabolism.
- Moringa Leaves Powder are rich sources of calcium and phosphorus and also it helps arthritis and may even heal bones that are damaged. Moringa leaves are anti-inflammatory in nature due to the presence of isothiocyanates. Inflammation is the root cause of many diseases like cancer, arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and many autoimmune diseases.
- Moringa Leaves Powder are a perfect resource for that as they stabilize the blood sugar levels due to the presence of isothiocyanates.
- Moringa Leaves Powder can lower those cholesterol levels and protect against the risk of heart disease.
- Moringa Leaves Powder have anti-oxidative properties and protect against the damaging effects of free radicals present in the environment.
- Moringa Leaves Powder accelerate the repair of the liver cells and also have a high concentration of polyphenols that protect against oxidative damage to the liver and may increase the protein levels in the liver.
- Moringa Leaves Powder are beneficial against digestive disorders. Those who suffer from constipation, bloating, gas, gastritis and ulcerative colitis should add Moringa leaves to their diet.
- Moringa Leaves Powder increase fat burning in the body and also it reduces cravings for food and boosts metabolism.
சித்தா – Siddha Properties
இனிப்பு - Inippu (Sweet)
கூர்மை - Koormai (Sharpness), வறட்சி - Varatchi (Dryness)
குளிர்ச்சிவீரியம் - Kulirchiveeriyam (Cooling Effect)
இனிப்பு - Inippu (Sweet) and உவர்ப்பு - Uppu (Salt) may be converted to இனிப்பு - Inippu(Sweet)
आयुर्वेद – Ayurvedic Properties
मधुर - Madhura (Sweet)
गुरु - Guru (Heavy), तीक्ष्ण - Tikshna (Sharp), रूक्ष - Ruksha (Dry)
शीत - Shita (Cold)
मधुर - Madhura (Sweet) Vipaka