About Nannari Root (Sarasaparilla)
Nannari Root (Sarasaparilla) Powder - Bone Care, Diabetes, Weight Loss, Liver Care, and Digestive Care
Moringa tree is also known as the ‘miracle tree’ and there is a good reason why. The leaves, fruit, sap, oil, roots, bark, seeds, pod, and flowers of the tree have medicinal properties. The products from the tree have many uses. It is also known as the ‘drumstick tree’. It is found mostly in Asia, Africa, and South America.
Moringa is also packed with antioxidants, substances that can protect cells from damage and may boost your immune system. There’s some evidence that some of these antioxidants can also lower blood pressure and reduce fat in the blood and body. Moringa leaves are antiseptic and fight off many bacterial infections. They are even beneficial towards wound healing and help to heal bruises, minor cuts, and burns quickly as they reduce the clotting time.
Nannari Root (Sarasaparilla) Powder
Moringa leaves are rich in vitamins A, C, B1 (thiamin), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B6, and Folate. They are also rich in magnesium, iron, calcium, phosphorus, and zinc.
One cup of moringa leaves will contain 2 grams of protein, magnesium (8 percent of the RDA), Vitamin B6 (19 percent of the RDA), Iron (11 percent of the RDA), Riboflavin (11 percent of the RDA), and Vitamin A (9 percent of the RDA).
Moringa leaves are rich in amino acids, the building blocks of proteins. 18 types of amino acids are found in them and each of them makes an important contribution towards our wellbeing.
In traditional Ayurvedic medicine, moringa leaves were used to increase lactation in nursing mothers. Since they are a rich source of protein, important vitamins, and essential nutrients, consuming moringa leaves is very good for the health of the mother and the baby.
Due to an abundance of antioxidants and nutrients, moringa leaves improve the health and appearance of skin and hair. Moringa leaves are natural cleansers and help to detoxify the system. This helps to keep the body and increases immunity against various infections. They also increase the energy levels in the body.
Benefits of Nannari Root (Sarasaparilla) Powder
- Moringa leaves are anti-inflammatory in nature due to the presence of isothiocyanates. Inflammation is the root cause of many diseases like cancer, arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and many autoimmune diseases. Moringa leaves are rich sources of calcium and phosphorus and also it helps arthritis and may even heal bones that are damaged.
- Moringa leaves are a perfect resource for that as they stabilize the blood sugar levels due to the presence of isothiocyanates.
- Moringa leaves can lower those cholesterol levels and protect against the risk of heart disease.Moringa leaves increase fat burning in the body and also it reduces cravings for food and boosts metabolism.
- Moringa leaves accelerate the repair of the liver cells and also have a high concentration of polyphenols that protect against oxidative damage to the liver and may increase the protein levels in the liver.
- Moringa leaves are beneficial against digestive disorders. Those who suffer from constipation, bloating, gas, gastritis and ulcerative colitis should add Moringa leaves to their diet.
சித்தா – Siddha Properties
இனிப்பு - Inippu (Sweet), புளிப்பு - Pulippu (Sour), துவர்ப்பு - Tuvarppu (Acrid/Astringent)
மென்மை - Menmai (Softness), வறட்சி - Varatchi (Dryness)
வெப்பவீரியம் - Veppaveeriyam (Heating Effect)
இனிப்பு - Inippu (Sweet) and உவர்ப்பு - Uppu (Salt) may be converted to இனிப்பு - Inippu(Sweet)
आयुर्वेद – Ayurvedic Properties
मधुर - Madhura (Sweet), अम्ल - Amla (Sour), कटु - Katu (Hot), तिक्त - Tikta (Bitter), कषाय - Kasaya (Astringent)
लघु - Laghu (Light), रूक्ष - Ruksha (Dry)
शीत - Shita (Cold)
मधुर - Madhura (Sweet) Vipaka